Private Classroom Training
Data analysis training to achieve your organization’s learning outcomes.
Have our training team come to you and tailor learning outcomes to your organization’s needs. Provide valuable professional development opportunities to your organization while moving your organization’s data culture forward. Learn more about our private training topics and options.
- Hands-on Learning Experience: Upskill the core set of individuals who need data analysis education in your organization through hands-on, project-based learning. The training workshop is private and customized to your organization’s needs.
- Organizational Education Usage Measurement and Reporting: Track how many employees in your organization have been through the online training and certification process. Track how that has changed over time.
- ROI Measurement and Reporting: Understand how data analysis education has impacted your organization through analyzed survey responses on skill usage and time saving impact.
Course Details & Topics
- Data for Government Knowledge Workers 101: Fundamentals of Data Analysis for Government
- “Flipped classroom” learning model: Pre-work is done digitally ahead of time, establishing terminology and theory, followed by a 2-day, in-person workshop to practice and discuss learnings.
- Outcomes for you and your staff:
- Improved capabilities to use data in day-to-day work activities
- Connections with fellow practitioners and students
- Eligibility to earn certificate of completion from Socrata
- Digital resources and frameworks for future reference
- We stay with you to report on and measure staff performance: Program sponsors will receive an in-depth report highlighting the impact and ROI of course participation every month after the event.
Socrata’s Data Academy for Metro Nashville was an exciting and fun way to develop and apply new skills to promote collaborative data use across Metro for problem-solving and process improvement. We’re already looking forward to our next Academy!
In my four years of working experience, the Socrata Data Academy training was by far my favorite. They were able to break down data analysis into bite size pieces which led to a larger understanding of data and the importance of it in both one’s personal and professional life.